|Every is highly appreciated!!|
Wings Of GraceWhen everything comes alive
a sweet song surround my heart
and beyond the sadness and insecurity,
I start to fly on the wings of grace
calling the name of Joy.
Hoping that generosity of the Universe
will caress my soul and gentle will touch my hand,
I let my emotions to spread in a special dance
and like a beautiful dream of the beginning,
the colors bloom in the mystery of an unreal light.
I'm still flying and without fear,
I feel my wings translucent like a dragonfly
and in my ears, a pale voice whisper:
"Never call my name again because I'm always with you,
as long as you are able to fly over your pain
and find the miracle of Spring."
.prestige.i never imagined someone could
manipulate my ribs to
crack open my sternum and
reach into the deepest grooves of
my heart with such ease
but you have -
twisted your fingers among
the strings of my soul and
scratched your nails across
every dysfucntioning valve and
and like a magician you
put it back together again
Half-Blood Kingdom CSChapter Twenty Nine – Part Seven
This is gonna be easy! As Lowell reaches the field he chuckles to himself and lights up his eyes underneath the blindfold he now wears. Instantly his senses are magnified, and although he can't visually see where his opponent is standing, he has a very good indication of where Dave is, almost like viewing him through thermal imaging binoculars. Lowell digs his feet into the dirt and snow below and takes a long whiff of the cold December air, supplying himself with even more information on his opponent, including the state of his emotions and the extent of his Lightning abilities. Dave still hasn't made a move though, not even an inch. C'mon, this is supposed to look real, damn it! Come at me already! Right on cue, Dave collects a surge of Lightning at his chest. Lowell can tell from its crackling that an attack is imminent, but there is no telling where it will come from just yet. Now we're talkin'! I'm gonna make this look so goo
and their friend lorenavldz09
and their friend angiewaiwai
and their friend Daylijah
I hope my dear friend Tea won't mind me sharing this, but look at what I came home for my birthday to!!
There are also a couple of other things I cherish here, like the pink enveloped letter from ButterflyForests and the signed card from !! I'm a very happy Pirate! Thank you, Captain!
I seriously need more space on that shelf in the background!!
1. Do something nice for myself once in a while.
2. Learn how to cook. (Only know how to bake, lol!)
3. Find a sport I enjoy and work out regularly.
4. Go hiking at least once a year.
5. Volunteer at a local shelter.
6. Adopt a dog from a shelter.
7. Donate my hair for people with cancer. (I've wanted to do this for a while now but it doesn't seem to be possible in Bulgaria. Do you know if I can somehow donate it to a charity abroad??)
8. Go abroad to at least 5 different countries (aiming for Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, the Netherlands).
9. Learn Japanese.
10. Visit Japan during the cherry blossom season.
11. Meet as many of my online friends as possible in person.
12. Plant more trees (the last ones I planted died in a flood).
13. Grow a plant (and try not to kill it).
14. See wildlife in its natural habitat.
15. Read at least 10 books per year.
16. See my favourite band/performer live in concert (whoever it is at the time).
17. See my favourite actor live on stage.
18. Attend a convention (maybe cosplay?).
19. Do something for my parents’ 30th wedding anniversary in 2017 (renew their vows, maybe???).
20. Ride a horse.
21. Take a dance class.
22. Take archery/shooting lessons (I have no explanation for this).
23. Take a survival course.
24. Help a stranger (already doing it whenever I can).
25. Get the bluebird tattoo I’ve wanted for a while.
26. Kiss in the rain.
27. Overcome at least one of my fears (heights being more probable than fire).
28. Learn to NOT be a picky eater again (I really used to eat everything, I don’t know what happened).
29. TRY to go vegetarian at least for a month every year, if not permanently.
30. Do a 365 project. (Will go on my Tumblr starting TODAY: annissina.tumblr.com/ I'm thinking of doing a photo+fractal combination.)
I realise it will take a while to achieve those (certainly at least a year with No.30!), I might not even achieve them all by the time I'm 30! But having you all on this ride with me will make it special either way.